I mentioned this a bit in our earlier post this week on the ideal handbag, but the Amberley crossbody bag from Mullberry would be one of my top picks if I wanted a really sedate bag for everyday.
The leather is luxe, and the gold hardware is enough of a contrast without being overly bling-y. There is no organization inside the bag, though, so do note that if you’re the kind of person who likes a pocket for lipstick or phone or whatnot.
The bag is $1100 at Nordstrom and other department stores; it’s currently available in this pretty evergreen, gray, black, and a hot pink. (There’s a smaller version in a midnight blue that’s very pretty, also.)
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 8.11.23:
- Nordstrom – The NAS has ended, but there are still 2,100+ new markdowns!
- Ann Taylor – 40% off $250+; 30% off $150+; 25% off $100 & Semi-Annual Sale
- Athleta – Sale styles up to 60% off
- Banana Republic – Up to 40% off sale styles
- Banana Republic Factory – 50% off everything plus extra 15% off purchase
- J.Crew – 30% off women’s almost-fall styles; extra 50% off select sale
- J.Crew Factory – 50% off select styles; extra 60% off clearance
- Lo & Sons – Up to 50% off summer travel essentials (through 9/11)
- Loft – 30% off full-price styles; End-of-Season Sale: 50% off sale styles & extra 20% off
- Nordstrom Rack – New markdowns up to 70% off; fall styles up to 60% off
- Reiss – Up to 60% off sale
- Shopbop – 4,300 items new to sale; sale up to 60% off
- Summersalt – Warehouse event, 25% off sitewide!
- Talbots – 30% off tops & 50% off markdowns