A bit of backstory here: about 18 months ago I got an amazing lip tint at Sephora on sale for $5. It was unlike any other lip product I’d ever had, in that the product went on wet, not tacky at all, then the wetness settled into a moisturizing balm, while the stain lasted for hours but below the balm, so (for example) I could wear it with a mask without transfer. It was one of the most comfortable, longest lasting lip products I’ve ever tried.
They have, of course, discontinued it.
This led me to the world of Korean lip tints, which the Jelly Melt was apparently a version of. I’ve gotten a few of them now, including two from this brand Rom&nd, and I really like them. I’m still trying to get the color just right for me — Fig Fig is a bit too warm a red for my taste, while the Plum Coke (pictured) is cute but more of a wintry shade for me — but neither is a big, in your face color.
Note that when you first apply you can either blot immediately, blot and layer it, or just let it fade naturally.
All in all I really like the ones I’ve tried, recommend them, and am definitely going to be keeping an eye out for more products like them.
This one is under $20 at Amazon, and available in 25 colors.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 7.19.23:
- Nordstrom – Here are Kat’s 21 top picks for the 2023 Nordstrom Anniversary Sale, and all of the best business casual items!
- Ann Taylor – Semi-Annual sale, extra 50% off all sale
- Athleta – Sale section up to 60% off
- Banana Republic – Summer Sale, up to 60% off sale styles + 20% off at checkout
- Banana Republic Factory – 40-60% off everything + 20% off purchase
- The Fold – End of the season sale, up to 60% off
- J.Crew – End of season sale, up to 70% off original prices
- J.Crew Factory – 664 new arrivals! Up to 50% off everything + 20% off $100+
- Loft – Semi-Annual sale, 50% off 2+ sale styles, 40% off 1 sale style
- M.M.LaFleur – Limited drop: Shop seven fan-favorite dress silhouettes — re-released to celebrate our 10th anniversary
- Nordstrom Rack – New markdowns, up to 70% off sale!
- Reiss – Up to 60% off sale
- Shopbop – Up to 70% off sale
- Summersalt – Warehouse event, 25% off sitewide!
- Talbots – Semi-annual sale, extra 40% off markdowns
- Theory – End of season sale, up to 60% off + an extra 20% off