Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
It finally feels like fall in the Northeast, so I’m ready for all the autumnal shades. This clip-dot blouse from J.Crew Factory would pair beautifully with shades of khaki and brown, as well as all my usual work neutrals, like black, gray, and navy.
The ’90s kid in me wants to wear it with a brown corduroy skirt, but for work, I’d probably do navy trousers.
The top is $39.50 at J.Crew Factory and comes in sizes XXS-3X. It also comes in ivory, black, and “autumn pine.”
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 9.29.23:
- Nordstrom – 28,000 markdowns, and big beauty sale!
- Ann Taylor – Extra 30% off all sale styles
- Athleta – 25% off for members, 20% off core
- Banana Republic – Up to 40% off sale styles
- Banana Republic Factory – 40% off everything + extra 20% off purchase
- Brooks Brothers – Extra 25% off women’s clearance (ends Monday 10/2) – some great basics on wool suits for women
- The Fold – Mid-season sale, up to 40% off!]
- J.Crew – Extra 60% off select sale styles, 30% off fall styles, and 30% off men’s and boys’ suiting
- J.Crew Factory – Up to 50% off everything
- M.M.LaFleur – Sale on sale, extra 10% off
- Reiss – Mid-season sale, up to 50% off
- Talbots – 25% off your entire purchase
- Theory – Friends + Family sale, 25% off sitewide
- Ulta – Fall Haul Event, up to 40% off (ends 9/30)
- Zappos – 18,500+ markdowns for women!
The post Frugal Friday’s Workwear Report: Clip-Dot V-Neck Top appeared first on Corporette.com.