Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
If you’re looking for some lower-priced basics that won’t fall apart after a handful of washes, Old Navy might be a good place to start. The brand recently introduced a “one-year guarantee” on a number of “school uniform” pieces, including these black bootcut trousers.
These particular pants probably aren’t going to be the most exciting items in your closet, but if you’re just starting out and looking to build a business casual wardrobe, these would be fantastic.
The pants are $25, marked down from $34.99, with an extra 25% off at checkout. They come in regular sizes 0–30, tall sizes 2–18, and petite sizes 0–18. They also come in “ink blue” and “rolled oats.”
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 7.26.23:
- Nordstrom – Here are Kat’s 21 top picks for the 2023 Nordstrom Anniversary Sale, and all of the best business casual items!
- Ann Taylor – Semi-Annual sale, extra 50% off all sale
- Athleta – Sale section up to 60% off
- Banana Republic – Summer Sale, up to 60% off sale styles + 20% off at checkout
- Banana Republic Factory – 40-60% off everything + 20% off purchase
- The Fold – End of the season sale, up to 60% off
- J.Crew – End of season sale, up to 70% off original prices
- J.Crew Factory – 664 new arrivals! Up to 50% off everything + 20% off $100+
- Loft – Semi-Annual sale, 50% off 2+ sale styles, 40% off 1 sale style
- M.M.LaFleur – Limited drop: Shop seven fan-favorite dress silhouettes — re-released to celebrate our 10th anniversary
- Nordstrom Rack – New markdowns, up to 70% off sale!
- Reiss – Up to 60% off sale
- Shopbop – Up to 70% off sale
- Summersalt – Warehouse event, 25% off sitewide!
- Talbots – Semi-annual sale, extra 40% off markdowns
- Theory – End of season sale, up to 60% off + an extra 20% off
The post Frugal Friday’s Workwear Report: High-Waisted Wow Boot-Cut Pants appeared first on Corporette.com.